Market Day

Market day is going to exciting because my group has planned something really awesome. My idea is to recreate a timeout game zone.


By recreating a timeout we will have a big line because everyone likes to ply PlayStation and Xbox games me and my team mates are running are service. The service we are running is awesome we are going to be having a glow i  the dark theme with a lot of the best games blowing up in the market at the moment. Overall this will be fun and I hope you will


enjoy.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this very inspiring post of your market day idea. I like how enthusiastic you are and how excited you are for your Stall idea. Do you have a visual picture of what you imagine your stall to look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zion I am Henry from Wesley intermediate
    I really like the layout of your market day design. And how you are going to do a dark theme.I think that you guys will make a lot of money. I think that you guys should have more screens and ps4s but it doesn't really matter. Have you ever consider adding drinks. but at the end its really fine.
    Please visit on my blog and blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Market Day 2017

Offline Vs Online