Holiday Recount

Holiday Recount


In my amazing school holidays I did a lot of  interesting things like watching the best movie in the cinemas today. I Also Played the most popular games that are blowing up on the market.


During my awesome school holidays i watched Spiderman Homecoming It was so good i give it a 5 out of 10. Before the movie started I Bought me a lot of snacks because it was nearly three hours long. I had to sprint all the way down to count down just to buy cheaper pods because for $3 instead of $7 . When the movie started These Low life people were making a lot of alien weapons to make money by selling them. I Reckon the best part of the movie is when Spider Man Almost held the Cruising boat before Iron Man could come and help him.

My Second favorite thing was watching another awesome movie Despicable me 3. The movie was so interesting it's like a spy movie, Gru went back to begin bad to save the world. This movie is one of the most recommend movies by me it's so interesting. Gru and his brother Drew are going to stop Balthazar brat from exploding the earth. Grus Brother was very rich and had a lot of money and a secret villain base. In the end Grus daughters almost die at the top of a building but are saved by Grus wife saves them and Balthazar Brat dies.

My Favorite thing was playing PlayStation 4 the whole holidays the games I played were the best games blowing in and selling in the markets. The games are GTA 5, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Rugby league live 3, Tekken 7 and Rugby Challenge 3.Playing Tekken 7 is so fun my favorite Player to play with is Jin Kazma, Steve Fox, Marshall Law and Drangov. Another game I like to play is Rugby League Live 3 and won the tournament beating everyone in the tournament. In Black Ops 3 I got the most powerful weapons on the map to kill the zombies. Playing GTA 5 was fun





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market Day

Market Day 2017

Offline Vs Online