Market Day 2017

On Thursday was Market Day at Wesley Intermediate School there were a lot of groups doing the same overall general stuff like food. What my group did was a service of games you could play like Madden 15, NBA and more. My group was called game hub we had a big boom speaker that everyone could hear during market day. My Business name was game hub. There was  a lot of organizing for this group because we had to bring TVs,Xbox,Games,HDMI wires,four plug,long HDMI cord and drinks. We went well all the way during market day we got to explore and also it was always packed in our business it was never empty expect for the morning. At the end someone stole a heap of things from my group and now all of my group are getting in trouble.

Comments

  1. Hi Zion!
    Market day was a pretty big event in the school.Your right ,our service was flowing with lots of customers.With the biggest group in the class,we probably did well raising money.Next time you can try re-reading your work carefully. Did you get your things replaced?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks and yes my games did not get replaced and my games did get stolen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Market Day

Offline Vs Online